London Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. PE2 9DT

£44,000 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms

Not Specified
Not Specified
Not Specified
Not Specified
Not Specified
Sold STC
6
  • Overview
  • Map
  • Street View
  • Nearby
  • Directions
  • Floorplan
  • EPC
  • Brochure
  • Shared Ownership
  • 40% Share
  • First Floor Flat
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Living
  • Well Presented Throughout
Map PreviewMap Preview MobileMap Preview Mobile Port
Enlarge Map
  • Additional information
  • Reception Rooms 1
  • Style First Floor

Full description

*** SHARED OWNERSHIP *** Be quick to avoid disappointment on this ideal first time buy, the property is within close proximity to all local amenities and has easy access to major roads including the A1. You are purchasing a 40% share of the property with Accent Nene owning the remaining 60%. This first floor apartment comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Call our Sales Team for further details.

Room details

Entrance Hallway
Two storage cupboards, doors to:

Kitchen/Living Area 17' 11" x 13' 01"
Open plan
Matching range of base and eye level units with worktops over, built in electric oven, built in gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, extractor fan, part tiled, UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed patio door leading to Juliet balcony, TV point, two radiators

Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 8' 04"
Two UPVC double glazed windows, radiator,

Bedroom 2 7' 04" x 10' 05"
UPVC double glazed window, radiator

Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 07"
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over and shower screen, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, sunken mirror

Vendors Comments
Accent Nene shared ownership 40% owned
125 years on the lease from 2010
£240 PCM made payable to Accent Nene for the remaining 60% share
Fixtures and Fittings can by separate negotiation

Select a category to view nearby places...

Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Smart Move Property Solutions.

  • Food
  • Health
  • Schools
  • Pubs
  • Night Life
  • Supermarket